Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Do You Blog with Your Voice?


I write. I create videos. Today I went video-heavy; hey a guy needs to rest his fingers ya know, LOL! But I still posted many times. I lost track. Because I create and let go, create and let go. One thing I do know is this: I write with my voice. I speak my voice. I do not try to sound like some other blogger, or some clown, or some controversial figure, nor do I mimic the best bloggers on earth. No, I am just me, RB, and that is how I connect with my audience.

Some bloggers curate content; this is fine, but it can lead to a branding issue. No voice. Or at least, the bloggers never share their voice. The confusion is readily apparent; if you are offering blogging tips through curation how can we be sure they are your tips? Actually, they are not your tips, they are just shared. Oh well, if you choose to go down this path you can still build a prospering venture.....just know that branding might be difficult for you.

I write. I write. I write. I create videos. I create videos. I create videos. Because I love creating, I love sharing blogging tips and I beyond dig speaking my own, unique, one of a kind voice. We all have access to our voice....heck, we are born crooning our own toon....lol.....but our voice becomes another voices once we are told to fit in, to not stick out, to be like other people.

I have big hair. I like it. Some make fun of me for my coiff but I know one thing; anybody who makes cracks - and trust me I do laugh because I do not take myself seriously! - wishes they had hair, or they had the courage to adopt a different hairstyle, or they wish they could speak their voice, physically-speaking like. Self-expression is a toughie at first. After some practice, you feel better about speaking with your voice and the cool part is like-minded people will find you with alarming ease once you stop trying to please people and start speaking your mind.

Guys, it gets easier. Sing your tune. Stand out. Succeed. People need you to speak your voice. People need your inspiration. Speak!

About Ryan Biddulph: Former fired security guard and current world traveler, Ryan Biddulph went from having a net worth of 4 cents to generating steady cash flow online while living in tropical paradises like Bali, Phuket and Hoi An.

Add trips to: Costa Rica, Peru, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar and you have the makings of a serious travel junkie.

Sometimes he stops by his home state in NJ too. Ryan enjoys working out, meditating, taming tigers, feeding wild monkeys and helping you generate cash online.

He knows what it feels like to struggle for years in the make money online game and now he wants to share his tips to help you prosper.

One note; he posts frequently. Keep at eye out for 20 or more posts daily covering online business topics....and oh yeah, his travel pictures too.

If you enjoy these posts please comment and share.