Tuesday, July 23, 2013

3 Reasons Why You Need Personal Development


I had no idea what to write about first thing in the morning. Bright and early here in Costa Rica, which means no videos until: light arrives, and Kelli wakes up ;) I thought through topics…..what could you use help with? What department resonates with my readers?

Why, personal development, of course! How can you live your dreams? How can you grow? By developing your mental tools you learn how to make a beeline for your dream life. Stop competing, fighting, or straining, and striving. Go within to change the without by engaging in personal development. Ready to dive in? Good!

To Grow


All growth springs from within. Work on your mental tools to grow like a weed ;) Many try to control outside conditions.

Impossible. Do the inner clearing to deal with the outside stuff. You see, once your perspective changes your whole life changes.

Now I see myself writing a post at 5:25 AM in Costa Rica. 5 years ago this would be a sacrifce. Now I live a blessing, being able to create content for you. The shift? It occurred through diligent personal development.

To Deal with Resistance


Resistance arises. Last night my back hurt. I became exhausted. The internet crashed. I choose to either flip out and get angry, and fight, and stay up late, or relax and go to bed. Let go to grow. I left go last night because I know better. If I work on my mental tools letting go becomes easy.

Now I can write for a few moments. Or sit in bed, thinking about nothing. I write. I let go my old habit of wasting time in bed AFTER meditating and visualizing. I learned the hard way; the Universe works like that ;) After struggling I decided to let go and grow.

To Develop Your Genius


Genius awaits. To be developed. In you, in everybody. To generate cash online is no easy feat. The best develop their genius, standing out from the crowd due to their sheer creative volume, their craftiness with ad copy, their bulldog-type persistence.

The best of the best work hard to be the best. Working hard means developing your genius. Spend time developing your genius to follow the path of personal development. Write, create videos, connect with brilliant people. Take steps to work on your mental tools so you can develop your genius.

About Ryan Biddulph: Former fired security guard and current world traveler, Ryan Biddulph went from having a net worth of 4 cents to generating steady cash flow online while living in tropical paradises like Bali, Phuket and Hoi An.

Add trips to: Costa Rica, Peru, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar and you have the makings of a serious travel junkie.

Sometimes he stops by his home state in NJ too. Ryan enjoys working out, meditating, taming tigers, feeding wild monkeys and helping you generate cash online.

He knows what it feels like to struggle for years in the make money online game and now he wants to share his tips to help you prosper.

One note; he posts frequently.

Keep an eye out for 8 to 10 fresh blog posts daily, most in video format, because Ryan treats his blog more like a news resource than the traditional B-L-O-G. Take a look around his blog and please share posts which you enjoy.


- Image http://www.flickr.com/photos/midorisyu/