Sunday, May 12, 2013

1 Reason Why You Quickly Succeed Online

I know, I know. You are struggling to grow your work from home internet business opportunity. I can tell you the reason. But you might not want to hear it. Because the truth stings. It hurts, it stings your ego, it annoys you. But hey, it will free you too, so listen up, failing entrepreneurs. Right now, I looked at my Pomodoro clock; I see 30 minutes. I vowed to begin writing this post at 40 minutes. I screwed up. I should have been writing. I made a mistake as I got caught up on social sharing and bullshitting on Facebook. Now, I did correct the error after 10 minutes but what happens if I forget to correct it after 1 hour, or 4 hours, or what happens if I did not post at all, for the remainder of the day? Can you see why some people succeed online and some people fail? I needed to write the post, and another post, and I will get both in this hour.

This Is Why I Succeed

I do what matters....well, at least most of the time. But I was not this guy, formerly. Oh, heck no. I would write 1 blog daily instead of 10, or 15, and I would spend the rest of my day doing stuff that did not matter. I had no idea that you should actually do what you need to do, in order to succeed. Like, if you cannot do the stuff you need to do, like writing blog posts each day, you will not succeed. If I chat for 4 hours on Facebook, or even 30 minutes, I could have written 4 lead generating blog posts, or 1 lead generating blog post, which of course would grow my gifting team, or my work from home internet business opportunity, or whatever the heck I want to grow.

Your Choices Dictate Your Present

Forget the future. Dictate NOW. Yes, your choices shape your now, your present. I could be bullshitting on Facebook still, 3 minutes later, but I have a 500 word post in my arsenal - keyword-rich of course - and yep, you got it, this post will grow my bizes and make me more successful, because I chose to engage in high energy acts, now. I chose to embrace the reason why people succeed. They do what matters, now, whether it means writing a blog post, or sharing a newsletter. These income-generating acts keep you in business.

On the Flip Side...

....You struggle horribly if you choose to ignore income generating acts because you are put out of business, fast. Your work from home internet business opportunity cannot grow if you do not position yourself as an authority, by writing blog posts or shooting videos. This is nuts, frankly, ignoring the creation gig, because nobody will join your opportunity if you do not show off your know-how. OK, stop the fraidy-cat thing and start creating. You will thank me later. Ryan Biddulph travels the world and helps you make money online through gifting. - Image http://www.flickr.com/photos/37676753@N08/