Saturday, May 11, 2013

4 Steps to Quickly Start Your Home Internet Business Blog

I developed this blog yesterday and let me tell you, I have learned my lesson. After hatching 2 separate blogs I have learned quite a bit and want to share my insight with you. Starting your home internet business from an intelligent space saves you time and headaches down the road. Yeah; you can also make a nice chunk of change quickly by starting your blog from a smart, strategic place. On a side note, check out the foot long gecko I photographed in Bali(image above). See what you can do when you run a home biz? Traveling the world is just one benefit.

1 - Choose a High Paying Adsense Keyword

I build this blog around a prospering set of Adsense keywords because I want to grow a prospering home internet business. Even if you have no desire to add Adsense to your prosperity stream select high paying keywords since people are searching for these terms, and Google pays out big bucks for any Adsense clicks. Screw the idea of fearing the Big Boys. You will always stay broke by thinking small and always become rich by thinking, and acting, big. Go for the gold. Leave the crumbs for the 97% of online business failures.

2 - Use a Simple Design

People like simple. Look around this blog; simple design, correct? People hate clutter and dig simple, clear designs because you can get what you came here to get. Like, think about it. You are here to receive short and simple and practical tips to grow your home internet business. I share the tips in an easy to see and digest format because I use a simple, clean theme. Adding clutter to the equation makes it difficult for you to find and digest the content you most want. So, simple works best.

3 - Start Writing Like a Mad Man/Woman

Write write and write some more. Yesterday I posted twice; yeah, I started this blog at 4 PM EST so I had little time to put out 3 or 5 or more blog posts. Today I will be more prolific. Google likes prolific people. Google is not as keen on people posting once per week because....um....what newspaper do you know that posts once weekly? I mean, among the heavyweights? Daily posting guys because your blog is an online business newspaper.

4 - Think Through Titles Intelligently

Think through blog titles. You have a split second to snag your reader's attention so you better spend a few moments thinking through catchy, intriguing titles. People love numbers and steps, so I write this post wrapped up in the above title. Peep my prior posts; you see an intro post - appropriate - and a questioning post focused on writing controversial titles. Yep, these offerings pique your interest, for sure, dudes and dudettes.

Summary

Build your blog around high paying Google Adsense keywords. Use a simple design. Write like crazy. Think through titles intelligently. Ryan Biddulph travels the world and helps you grow your home internet business.