Saturday, May 11, 2013

4 Tips to Listen to Your Online Business Intuition

You need to listen. Seriously. I know most online business entrepreneurs struggle to make a dime. I have been there. I have felt your individual pain. Things changed when I stopped trying to do things on my own and started listening. You see, your intuition provides you with perfect guidance. You know what to do and when to do it, to become a wild online success, but most folks drown out their perfect guidance system by ignoring their intuition. Tune in. Listen. Use these tips.

1 - Listen

Listen quietly inspired me to write this online business blog post. I watched the minutes tick away on my Pomodoro timer, and I knew it was time to churn out yet another post, this one geared toward listening to perfect guidance. You will receive all the practical advice on the face of the earth but at 1 moment you will need to let go the practical to make room for the Perfect. Practicing listening at various points in the day. Tune in to perfect counsel.

2 - Meditate

The best advice hits you after meditating because quieting your mind allows the chatter to end and the wisdom to flow in to your mind. Meditate for 30 minutes or longer daily. Find a quiet spot. Focus on your breathing. When your attention drifts note this, and move your focus back to your breathing. Meditating helps you become aware of dead on advice, and you follow the advice immediately after receiving the impulse, helping you grow your online business quickly.

3 - Lose Doubters

Doubters are poison because these folks offer you success-killing advice. I have received much terrible advice over the years related to gifting, or prospering online, or offering my services, but thank goodness I allowed my intuition to drown out these lower energies. Ignore doubt-filled, fear-filled advice by eliminating these people from your lives, or at least letting these folks go temporarily, and you will note how quickly you tune in to and act on your unfailing intuition.

4 - Go with What Does Not Work

Aha. I love this one. Cash gifting does not work, prospering online does not work, the list goes on forever. So naturally, I do what the broke, unhappy masses tell me what does not work, so I can be rich and happy. Go in the opposite direction of what most people do and you will likely be tuning into your inspirational nudges.

Summary

Listen. Meditate. Lose doubters. Do what does not work. Ryan Biddulph travels the world and helps you grow your online business.