Sunday, May 12, 2013

1 Quick Tip Guaranteed to Boost Your Online Business Revenue

I thought about Google Adsense the other day. I swear, it was a weird type of inspiration, because I was simply day-dreaming. I thought through my campaign then an idea hit me; what if I were to make more money through Adsense? OK, How could I make more money through Adsense? I went through a maze of questions. I worked my way slowly and surely through a few moments, and whammo, I began to generate more online business revenue because, well I thought like a rich person. That is the tip. Think rich. Now, here is the deal, you...you will never think like a rich person if you engage in no personal development. Because your life expands and contracts based on the ideas you generate, and the ideas you generate are simply the product of your prosperity or poverty consciousness. (I snapped the pic above in Phuket)

Inner Shift

To think like a rich person you must have the mindset of a rich person and adopting that mindset means no, not generating rich thoughts, at first, but releasing poor thoughts. Before I generated this idea I was aiming for like a dollar a click, if that. Then I received the inspiration - after much heavy, intensive meditation, along with some high vibing, happy, rich feelings - to look up high paying keywords. I was stunned to see that some Adwords yielded $40, $50, heck, $70 or more. People were paying big bucks to nail these keywords. I was floored. My strategy changed instantly. I was thinking like a rich online business entrepreneur. Inner shift, changed for good!

Keep Going

After you shift the inner world you act quickly on your idea. I opened a new blogger blog, built the blog around a series of prospering keywords and naturally, resistance pooped...I mean popped, up. I needed a new theme. I adopted the theme. Then I had to hop in and change code, especially the fonts. Step by step, I simply chose to blast through resistance and figure out how to do this stuff. This is the fun part. You need to keep going, to see a goal through to its completion, if you are to see lasting success. You cannot give up. You cannot throw in the towel, you cannot hold back. Once you get that idea you generate more revenue by seeing it through no matter what happens.

Is This Easy?

Yeah, it becomes easy....after you have a tough time with it, because you will feel lost, confused and stymied at times. No worries, just keep going. Find answers. Research and by goodness gracious, ask people for help. Ask questions. If you hate coding, ask people on Facebook for suggestions. Pay someone $5 or $10 to change a snippet of code, or pay them $30 to design your whole blog. Again, this is thinking like a rich person. Be smart.

Summary

Think like a wealthy person. Boost your online business income. Ryan Biddulph helps you boost your online income - or ahem, cash flow - through gifting</b>.