Sunday, May 12, 2013

Why Vigorous Cardio Quickly Grows Your Internet Home Business

What a rush! Yeah, I just returned from a brisk Sunday walk to the store. It is funny, ya know, but I have to say that getting my exercise in helps me grow my internet home business quickly. The correlation is so easy to see but hey, not too easy to follow, at times, because working out takes effort. I walked home with about 10 pounds of groceries strapped to my back. No big deal, because I am in pretty good shape, but I know even the most simple, light walk feels too difficult for out of shape, lazy people to embrace. Well, here is the deal: if you feel good, if you feel high energy, guess what? You move into inspiring, high energy, business-growing acts.

My Deal Now

Hey, right now I can sit and watch TV. Or I can sit and churn out a blog post. If I feel inspired, I write the post. Guess what exercising does for you? Yep, you guessed it, you feel inspired after exercising. You feel enthusiastic, ready to tackle the world - all at once - and you do whatever it takes to grow your internet home business. Now I know, to you lazy folks out there, this sounds like a fallacy, but once you fall into healthy, life-affirming habits you naturally realize how quickly your life improves if you are willing to walk for 30 or 40 or 60 or 120 minutes daily. I add the last amount because I go for some long walks, sometimes, because I know the importance of taking your of your home.

Your Home?

Your body. Your cuerpo. Your home, during your stay here on earth. You lease your body for a while; a short while, if you refuse to take care of your home. So you better take care of yourself by exercising and eating right if you want to reach your entrepreneurial potential. You likely hear many people make the lame ass excuse that they do not feel inspired, or they cannot get their momentum going. This is bullshit. Many of these folks make poor, low energy choices, like not exercising daily, and these CHOSEN decisions, chosen by the individual, of course, causes them to feel bad, which blocks inspiration. A conscious choice started it all, and if you decide to exercise now, you will be flooded with all manner of inspirational ideas, which you act on immediately. It is almost like a different person hops in front of your laptop, after exercising.

Hey, I....

....usually feel pretty damn inspired because I exercise daily. I walk for about an hour and take 10 minute breaks every 50 minutes to shadow box, do push ups, sit ups, jump around, squat....whatever, I just exercise, because I know moving my body helps me feel inspired, and when I feel inspired, I move into inspired acts, which grow my internet home business fast. Be smart. Be inspired. Get off your ass and exercise. Ryan Biddulph travels the world and helps you grow your gifting club. - Image http://www.flickr.com/photos/usoceangov/