Wednesday, May 22, 2013

3 Tips to Quickly Make Your Copy Enticing

Do you like crystal blue waters? Of course you do. I think so at least, unless you hate the tropics. Few hate the tropics. I mean, if you want to grow your online business you need to make your copy enticing. I took the photo above while vacationing in Phuket, Thailand. I also post a video of myself on my squeeze page gabbing away in front of crystal blue waters. People who like my ad copy click, watch the video and a fair number join my email list. More opt ins and more prospering of course. All because I crafted enticing, appealing copy. This is an art form, folks, so study your craft, work on your skills and you too can draw in prospects with ease as your copy becomes more compelling.

Colorful Adjectives

Using colorful adjectives like "crystal blue" makes people see your image that much more easily. Your job is to make your online business prospect's job easier. You see in pictures. We all see in pictures. Nobody is immune from this basic fact of life so if you can make it effortless for someone to see your picture then you will receive more clicks. I could say tropical waters, or the sea, but I decided to add a few colorful adjectives to the equation, to make my copy much more enticing and intriguing. This simple step does the mental legwork which prospects really dig on a deeper level. The crowd sees the waters, feels the imagery, and yep, you get 1 more click.

Feel Your Way

Feel your way through your copy. Like, as you write, slow down. Take a deep breath. See if your words evoke an emotional reaction. I am guilty like the next guy or gal; I rush through the day sometimes, churning out content but rarely taking a moment to discern whether or not I am making an impact. Can people feel my words? Does my copy elicit an emotional reaction? When I write slowly and feelingly, the answer is a resounding YES. The key lies in writing word by word, and slowing down your acts. You can still write with enthusiasm coming from a mindful, present place. How? Slow down. Calm down. Smile. You might write a few less blog posts but each blog post you write skyrockets your page views and generates you more online business leads. That is the goal, right?

Practice

Practice makes better in any endeavor. Practice more to see better results. Example; today, I am being extra mindful of slowing down and making an impact with my copy, right now, with this post. I reached this point by practicing, by writing multiple times daily, and by mindfully poring over my work. I write and publish of course but if I can be present during writing I see where I make an impact and where I do not. Practicing led me to this place. Write as much as possible each day. 1, 4, 10 posts, whatever you can churn out in a 24 hour period. Your skills improve quickly if you practice persistently.

Summary

Use colorful adjectives. Feel your way through your copy. Practice. Ryan Biddulph travels the world and helps you grow your online business.