Wednesday, June 12, 2013

1 Surefire Way to Grow Your Business at a Staggering Pace


You can grow your online business at a staggering pace. I promise. But you need to do 1 thing.

This 1 thing is tough at times. Now, I admit, I would rather be feeding squirrel monkeys on our porch, like Kelli and I did yesterday, instead of writing a post.

No worries though. I write, because I know that being consistent is the best way to grow your business fast.

Being consistent, writing posts daily, is how this blog went from 300 page views to 1200 page views daily.

Joining tribes and sharing people's content is how I went from 300 to 1200 page views daily.

Doing stuff day after day, and pushing myself, is how I accelerate my success quickly.

You can do it too. But you need to find your driver.

Why do you want to succeed? ID that reason. Then move forward and push yourself.

Be consistent. Post 1, 2 or 10 times daily. Daily! Do not slack off because consistent, persistent people will lap you.

I will lap you unless you are consistent.

Watch your excuses. Once you excuse yourself you are dead. Your growth stops.

Watch the time excuse, or energy excuse, or the ideas excuse, or the fear excuse, and let it go.

Time to be consistent and grow your business quickly.

Are you consistent?

How do you remain consistent?