Saturday, June 29, 2013

3 Tips to Manage Your Time Effectively


Take a nice healthy bite out of time.....manage your choices more intelligently....


Do you need to cram more time into your day? We all do. Since getting the 25th hour is not possible you should learn how to make better choices.

Choose. Yes, YOU choose how to spend your time. This makes it easier to spend time effectively, if you realize the driver, the chooser, reads these words now.

Managing your time effectively:


  • alleviates home based business stress to a great extent; you can get more done in much less time by removing stress from your life
  • improves your ability to finish work if you are hitting deadlines
  • helps you to concentrate all of your power on the task at hand as you no longer worry about the past or fret the future 

The idea of managing your time hinges on choosing how to better spend NOW.

Make Better Choices Now

Example; I woke up, ate a banana, drank 2 glasses of water, did some exercise and now I write this blog post to grow my home based business.

The cumulative time spent on eating healthy, exercising and now, churning out a few words, totaled 20 minutes.

20 minutes well spent if you ask me! Now I could have rolled out of bed, hopped on Facebook, saw what my friends were up to, then bullshitted away 30 minutes, wasting my precious time.

Most people who say "I have no time to write 5 posts a day" are the bullshitting, time wasting-types.

Take Frequent Breaks to Block Up Your Day

My goodness! If I rarely broke my home based business would crash and burn. I would squander away time by BSing on social networks, or by watching TV for hours on end.

The list goes on forever. I would never be aware of what flowed through my noodle - that is, mind - if I rarely took breaks.

Blocking up your day makes you aware of your choice. Once aware you can use your time more effectively.

Break every 40 to 60 minutes, for 10 minutes or so. Exercise. Meditate. Do anything but work. Effective idea smack you upside your home based business head if you break.

Pull attract. Become a work at home whiz. Use time wisely.

Model Your Day after Driven People

I remember superstar marketer David Wood explaining in detail how he scheduled his day.

I noted in detail how he works and got right down to business. Success are smart. Pay attention to these home based business pros.

People who manage time effectively should be studied in depth. Note how the crowd emphasizes getting down to business fast.

No dawdling, or checking emails for hours, or responding on social networks.

Failures usually do this stuff. Remember it all comes down to the choices you make in each moment.

How do you manage your time?

What tips can you add to this list?