Monday, June 10, 2013

How Can You Create Greater Belief in Yourself?


I snapped the stunning picture above while I vacationed earlier this year in Phuket, Thailand. 

Now I live in Costa Rica for 2 months as you have seen through my pictures.

The same guy who hops from paradise to paradise found his confidence in the toilet many years ago. I suffered because I did not believe in me.

Now I do. I believe. In me. How?

I thought about nature. I thought about the Universe, or God. I thought how God acts through me. Then I thought, many years ago, even if I have little money, and have seen little success, that....

....the same God raising and setting the sun powers my dreams. If that Force is in me, and wants me to succeed, I can do whatever the heck I want to do.

This simple idea boosted my confidence to ridiculous levels. I sat at home in New Jersey, observing nature, dwelling on my Power, and creating.

Fast forward a few years. I have lived in Bali, Phuket, Hoi An, Penang, Costa Rica, and a host of other tropical paradises....for years, collectively. 

I could offer practical tip after practical tip, to build your confidence, but by simply doing this one thing, by realizing that God, works in you, and that God is unlimited, and that you have an unlimited force in you, your confidence will go through the roof.

You become all powerful, because you are lending Power from the All Powerful.

So, how do you create greater belief in yourself?