Thursday, June 13, 2013

Do You Quickly Let Go?


Kelli and big tigers in Mae Rim, Thailand.

Well this hour flew by. I chatted with someone on Facebook. Uploading videos on other blogs took longer than I thought.

So I am cutting it close here, publishing my 2nd post for this hour in the last minute.

Google Sharing took longer, too.

All is behind.....or is it?

I had to let go. I had to stop doing things how I usually do them, to publish. To stay on sked. I had to let go...

Of word count. Of sharing and tagging on G Plus, because that was not working.

Of setting up longer phone calls....although I have let go in this department for many months, I have to watch myself.

Letting go is a key to growing. It is uncomfortable but you need to do it if you want to grow.

Assess your life. Where can you let go old habits and practices to make room for exciting, new and prospering habits?

Let me know how you are doing with this.